I haven't posted for a while, forgiveness please! Been busy for a bit, on Valentines Day I had to work. Thank god I was training my friend that day, or else I would be really upset. On Sunday, I went to work out with my friends, then had this big movie mania day. Monday, the family day was a resting day for me. I needed some time for my aching muscles to recover themselves. Today, I had to work, and studied a little for two exams I have tomorrow. They're pretty important, but I really don't seem to care. I just read through all my notes, and the textbooks. Unless the topic interests me, I don't care for it. That's one personality trait of me I dislike a little about. It's a rude trait, if you ask me I rather have a listening trait which I lack. During class sometimes I don't even listen to the teachers, because I'm way too busy daydreaming away. When the teachers decides to ask me a question, I'm done for. Maybe that's a bad thing, but then again a good thing as well. I'm very careless. I don't just mean being all clumsy, but just don't really care for things much. Sometimes, when people talk to me I even ignore them because I'm not interested in talking to them at times. There, I'm careless for their feelings. I hope I can fix that. I don't enjoy ignoring, or not caring for things, but I can't help it at times. Hope I'm able to fix it. The picture is exactly what I look like when I realized that I've been careless again.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Careless
I haven't posted for a while, forgiveness please! Been busy for a bit, on Valentines Day I had to work. Thank god I was training my friend that day, or else I would be really upset. On Sunday, I went to work out with my friends, then had this big movie mania day. Monday, the family day was a resting day for me. I needed some time for my aching muscles to recover themselves. Today, I had to work, and studied a little for two exams I have tomorrow. They're pretty important, but I really don't seem to care. I just read through all my notes, and the textbooks. Unless the topic interests me, I don't care for it. That's one personality trait of me I dislike a little about. It's a rude trait, if you ask me I rather have a listening trait which I lack. During class sometimes I don't even listen to the teachers, because I'm way too busy daydreaming away. When the teachers decides to ask me a question, I'm done for. Maybe that's a bad thing, but then again a good thing as well. I'm very careless. I don't just mean being all clumsy, but just don't really care for things much. Sometimes, when people talk to me I even ignore them because I'm not interested in talking to them at times. There, I'm careless for their feelings. I hope I can fix that. I don't enjoy ignoring, or not caring for things, but I can't help it at times. Hope I'm able to fix it. The picture is exactly what I look like when I realized that I've been careless again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment