Monday, February 9, 2009

Changes, Growing Up.


I've never really thought about this, but now that I have realize it's happening its scary. Changes, everything around me is changing. People change, things change, everything including myself. I'm scared of change, I'm afraid nothing will ever be the same again. My friends and I laughing happily after school, or me just sitting here writing up my blog. I'm afraid to grow up, growing up means my carefree days are over. Not that I don't want to take up responsibility, but will I ever be carefree again? is it possible to laugh happily again with my friends 10 years from now? Time, work, our lives will keep us busy from each other, we won't be the same again after growing up. Its scary, yet important. Everyone has a time when they must move on in life, correct? Changing and growing up is something I want to happen and don't want it to happen. I just have to leave it to fate don't I? A change I need right now is the courage to move on with life, I'm so stuck in the past I don't want to look at the future. I hope I can change myself from that. Like a butterfly, it grows, it changes, and it dies. The cycle of life you can not escape is beautiful yet a tragedy at the same. Grow up, change, and to live life to its fullest is the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment