
Well, it was a very nice day today. Warm weather, clear skies with little clouds. It shouldn't be like this even though it is beautiful. The weather is just another hint on how the world is permananetly being affected by global warming. Everyone is so involved with the nice weather, they had forgotten the reasons why it is so warm in mid-February. Despite the weather, I miss the old ones. The snowy blizzards and freezing wind, that was more like winter. Right now, I don't know whether to consider it spring or still winter. Mid-February shouldn't be nice! I use to love it because I could go home,snuggle up in my warm clothes and drink hot chocolate. Now, everyone is walking around in t-shirts, sweaters, and drinking slurpees. I wish sometimes that it'd go back to the way it was. Cold weather in February made it a nice month, some may disagree, but I really do miss it. Sitting here, missing the snow that is slowly melting away to the bright sunrays.
No comments:
Post a Comment